I bought the thin sliced chicken cutlets to save time. This recipe makes a ton of heavenly sauce. I served this with mashed potatoes but it would be great with crusty bread, rice or noodles. Fantastic weeknight meal.
Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Here's a sauce so delicious, it's missing only one thing: a little crunchy bread to dip in it. Make It a Meal: Serve with steamed asparagus or cauliflower, mashed potatoes or orzo pasta, and a glass of Vinho Verde.
102 Reviews for Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce
Made this for dinner today as my hubby and I are trying to eat healthier and in our culture, dishes are tasty but not very healthy.
I used 1 chicken breast for the 2 of us as it was very big, so adjusted ingredients accordingly. I didn't use salt as my chicken stock already contains salt, i used natural yoghurt and cream (to tone down the tanginess) as I didn't have sour cream and dried parsley flakes as i don't have chives. I served it with mashed potatoes and a leaf salad containing sweetcorn with a caesar salad dressing. It was very tasty, quick to make and i'll be making it again but hopefully with the sour cream! Thank you!
Fast+Delicious. Added capers and served over noodles (probably should have served over steamed vegetables though). This one is a keeper.
The chicken? Fantastic! I ate one piping hot. It smelt amazing, and I couldn't wait.
Really liked this recipe. Hubby doesn't like chives, so I just sprinkled some on mine. Since it is just the two of us, I diced the leftover chicken. I combined the leftover chicken and sauce with hot cooked pasta (or noodles) to make another meal.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)