Absolutely wonderful dish. Only difference I made was to substitute spinach for the arugula and double the amount of maple syrup (after all, I am from Vermont).
Warm Chicken Sausage & Potato Salad
This super simple bistro-style salad is substantial with potatoes, arugula and chicken sausage.
21 Reviews for Warm Chicken Sausage & Potato Salad
I just didn't like the flavors in this. It was too vinegar-y and maybe I should have tasted it before serving! Then I might have been able to adjust the proportions. Anyway, clearly I am in the minority since most of you seem to have liked it.
My husband and I have loved this receipe for a long time, but he wanted a bit more flavor. I used spicy sausage which I sauteed with garlic and onions. The husband is raving about it right now!
Make this immediately - it's great! I used smoked chicken and served as an entree. So filling, so delicious, so perfect. Serve this for dinner tonight and you won't regret it!
My mouth is watering now,seriously. I will force someone to cook this for me in the future.
I have another recipe I would like to share with you.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)