Salsa was alright, but we must have had some bad salmon. The dish didn't come together too well. Might try it with tilapia though.
Roast Salmon with Salsa for Two
Fire up the food processor, add a few simple ingredients, and you've got a vibrant-tasting salsa in minutes. Other fish and even chicken or turkey could stand in for the salmon—adjust the roasting time accordingly.
4 Reviews for Roast Salmon with Salsa for Two
I thought it was good together. Be careful not to process the salsa too long. Watch it so it stays chunky!
jennie, Tallahassee, fl
I thought this was great. So easy too. The salmon came out super moist and cooked perfectly
Salsa and Salmon didn't go well together. It was healthy, but not a good combo.
Anonymous, Portland, OR
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)