This is awesome - I triple the garlic and put it in the small bowl of my food processor to make a smooth paste to spread over the salmon before broiling. Be careful - the garlic burns easy. Serve this with the Sweet Potatos and warm black bean salad - they go great together
Salmon with Roasted Chile-Mango Sauce
Pungent red chiles and sweet mango flavor this robust sauce, which accents simply broiled salmon wonderfully. Broiling salmon will perfume your kitchen, so if you prefer, cook the salmon on the grill, over direct heat, 8 to 12 minutes total.
3 Reviews for Salmon with Roasted Chile-Mango Sauce
Ok I totally cheated and used a bottle of prepared salsa verde, then mixed it in with the mango, but it was still amazing! So easy and colorful. Served the EatingWell Egyptian style edamame salad for a complete and delicious meal!
I will eat more salmon now. The sauce is fabulous. I loved it.
Anonymous, Crete, IL
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)