Awesome recipe! I just started eating salmon because of the health benefits. I had never really liked it before, but this recipe is one I'll definitely make again with just a few minor tweaks to the pepita lime sauce! Great flavor!
Salmon with Pepita-Lime Butter
From EatingWell: November/December 2008
Lime juice, chili powder and pepitas give this salmon Mexican flair. Serve with wild rice and steamed vegetables.
9 Reviews for Salmon with Pepita-Lime Butter
The recipe was really easy. But the sauce was a little to tart for my taste. I'll definitely make it again but find a way to lower the acidity.
This was easy to make, and I don't cook fish often. It was really delicious! The sauce smelled decadent, but is healthy! I am definitely going to make this one again.
This is truly wonderful! I love salmon and am always looking for new ways to serve it! This was great, because it cooks on top of the stove and the oven can be used for something else.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)