I liked the combination of the roasted vegetables, salmon and salad greens. It felt like a very healthy meal. The dressing was ok. I will definitely make again.
Salmon & Roasted Vegetable Salad
From EatingWell: January/February 2010
Toss roasted vegetables and salmon with a flavor-packed vinaigrette to serve on top of greens for a hearty dinner salad. For a twist, add a poached or fried egg on top. Serve with: Toasted whole-grain baguette and a glass of Riesling.
4 Reviews for Salmon & Roasted Vegetable Salad
This dish was amazing! I subbed capers and a little rosemary for the mustard and anchovies as my dining companion doesn't like them and the flavors were still amazing. Also used fresh salmon roasted with garlic, lemon and rosemary. Add garlic bread and wine...viola! Prep time was a little long, but well worth it for a tasteful, satisfying and hearty dinner main dish salad. Will be making again!!!
We really loved this. Even my 12 and 9 yr old liked it. I used for my root vegetables 2 beets, 2 turnips, 2 very large carrots, and 3 parsnips.
This dish is a real knockout! It positively DEMANDED a glass of wine and the French bread, and I opened the bottle even though my spouse didn't make it home for dinner. Yes, fresh salmon would be even better. However, I was surprised at the amount of time I spent on it & adding the salmon prep would seriously put it over the top. My general idea is to make the dressing ahead....
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)