Very good. Three little kids liked it too.
From EatingWell: August/September 2006
This traditional Italian bread salad is full of tomatoes and cucumber and gets a protein boost with the addition of grilled salmon.
9 Reviews for Salmon Panzanella
I like this recipe because it uses a few, flavorful, seasonal ingredients, satisfies my bread craving, and is quick to make. Instead of grilling the salmon with just salt and pepper, I opted to use the yogurt marinade from the Moroccan Grilled Salmon recipe. Turned out to be a great combination!
This was really good and the perfect end to a really hot day. Hubby is a personal trainer and every time I find a great recipe from this website, I post it on his blog (http://personaltrainingblog.fitness360sd.com/). Thanks for giving us another reason to post! This was AWESOME! Our local grocery store has an olive bar, and instead of regular kalamatas, I got kalamata olives that were marinated in a a little bit of spices and had big creamy chunks of feta cheese. Cheating, I know : ) But I think it would be delicious without it as well!
Wow this was seriously one of the best meals I've made for a while and that's saying a lot! I actually wasn't expecting to like this but I really couldn't believe how good it was! I took a picture of this and did a short review on my blog if you want to check it out: Salmon Panzanella
This was awesome!! My hubby, 2 year old daughter and I all loved this! I did add feta to the salad and a little lemon pepper seasoning on the fish before grilling it and it was perfect and so easy! I am going to invite people over for dinner soon just to show this recipe off!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)