This came together so quickly and easily, I was amazed. I cut the recipe in half and it still worked perfectly. I will definitely be making this again.
Salmon, Cream Cheese & Dill Soufflé
From EatingWell: May/June 2012
Reduced-fat cream cheese gives this salmon and dill soufflé recipe plenty of rich flavor while keeping the calories and saturated fat in check. Serve it with a big salad for a light supper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)