We used big salmon steaks and substituted dry martini for the pinot. The fish cooked great and the brussels sprouts roast just like in the photo. I thought the salmon needed more salt, but I usually like saltier food.
Garlic Roasted Salmon & Brussels Sprouts
From EatingWell: November/December 2011
Roasting salmon on top of Brussels sprouts and garlic, flavored with wine and fresh oregano, is a meal that is simple enough for a weeknight meal yet sophisticated enough to serve to company. Serve with whole-wheat couscous.
13 Reviews for Garlic Roasted Salmon & Brussels Sprouts
Thought this was a great recipe - used less garlic (because I was taking this to work for lunches) and it truned out fantastic. Excellent recipe for non-fish lovers who are adding salmon for health reasons.
This has two of my family's favorites - brussels sprouts and salmon and both go together wonderfully! The brussels sprouts sweeten up from the initial roasting and continued browning while the salmon cooks. The salmon cooks perfectly on top of the sprouts staying moist and absorbs the flavors of garlic and oregano. I adjusted the amount of garlic to my taste and it was still great!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)