This is my go to recipe for lamb chops or racks. I reverse the proportions of wine and vinegar to get less acidity and more flavor. I also add 1/4 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes to the marinade and let the meat go for 12 to 24 hours. I am always asked for the recipe.
Rosemary-Red Wine Marinade
From EatingWell: July/August 1998
Richer tasting meats like chicken thighs, beef and lamb work best in this red wine marinade.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)