I made this tonight for dinner & it was fabulous! I didn't need to tweak anything at all - perfect as written. HOWEVER, after analyzing the recipe nutritional information on SEVERAL other analyzers, the calories worked out to 300-ish PER SERVING, not 193 as the recipe says...I suggest - if you're watching your weight - analyzing ALL the recipies from this (or any) site.
From EatingWell: March 1998
Fresh orange juice and rosemary make the perfect pan sauce for lean chicken breasts.
4 Reviews for Rosemary-Orange Chicken
Very easy to make, nice flavor. Chicken is moiety and juicy.
Easy to make and great weeknight recipe! I had a left over for lunch next day and it was still moist. My family loved it too!
I used skinless chicken thighs which I had on hand. I felt these enhanced the flavor. The recipe was very easy to make, I set up my mise on place and the cooking time was very swift and the results were delicious. This recipe will be added to my permanent collection. Barbara
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)