This was so delicious! I had never eaten lentils before and these were so flavorful and filling. Mixed with the toasted bread, this tasted more like warm and delicious comfort food than healthy
Rosemary Lentils & Greens on Toasted Bread
From EatingWell: September/October 2013
This rosemary-infused lentil and greens recipe is a perfect topping for toasted bread. Serve as a vegetarian main dish for 4 or a hearty side dish for 8.
6 Reviews for Rosemary Lentils & Greens on Toasted Bread
This was excellent. I skipped the toasting of the bread and severed the lentils with fresh whole wheat rolls.
While this isn't a OMG kind of dish, it is very satisfying & filling. Will definitely make this again. I used a crusty multigrain roll cut into slices before toasting. And expect that leftovers will freeze well to make for a quick & nutritious meal.
Love this recipe!
Very tasty! My baby loved it too!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)