Made enough to last me a couple nights for dinner. Wasn't bored of it after the third and final night. Worth a try for anyone.
Romaine Salad with Orange, Feta & Beans
Adding canned beans is a quick, convenient way to make a salad into a meal—they boost the protein to make the salad more satisfying. This recipe calls for kidney beans, but other canned beans like cannellinis or black beans would also work nicely.
2 Reviews for Romaine Salad with Orange, Feta & Beans
This salad is one of my faves. I leave out the radish and scallion 'cause I don't care for them, and sub an equal amount of mandarin oranges, but other than those modifications I make it as is. The juice from the oranges help to keep it from tasting dry, and the salad dressing is delicious. I make this at least once a week.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)