I was amazed how much flavor just a little pesto could add to zucchini. I make this recipe pretty much as written, though I usually don't add salt and pepper. It's my number 1 recipe for plentiful summertime zucchini.
Roasted Zucchini & Pesto
Roasted and tossed with your favorite pesto, zucchini turns into an almost-instant summer side dish.
2 Reviews for Roasted Zucchini & Pesto
I needed a recipe that would work for multiple kinds of squash. I used acorn and butternut squash and zucchini. I cooked each type of squash separately as they have different cooking times. I also added some roasted red onions then tossed with low-fat store-bought pesto. I plan to serve with a few pieces of shaved parmesan. It was an easy recipe that tastes as good as the pesto you toss it with. I love the different squash flavors that all come together with the pesto. Yum!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)