Delicious, although I have a few suggestions.
- Boiling the red peppers initially will cut down on the baking time and the knife pressure (had difficult time cutting).
- Not enough stuffing overall. Increase rice from 3/4 cups to 1 cup
- Did not used dice red pepper, too much pepper!
- Used raw sunflower seeds and raw pumpkin seeds instead of pine nuts to save on time searching in store.
- I've never had kale and didn't want to risk it so I used spinach.
- I used frozen Whole Grain Rice from whole foods instead of brown rice to cut down on time.
Overall, delicious! Will be making again.