This is a quick and easy vegetable that has a big impact. Even friends who hate cauliflower liked this. Lots of flavor and a good addition to any meal.
Roasted Lemon-Parmesan Cauliflower with Capers
From EatingWell: March/April 2012
Roasted cauliflower and lemon segments tossed with Parmesan and capers makes an easy side dish. Pair it with roast chicken.
4 Reviews for Roasted Lemon-Parmesan Cauliflower with Capers
Is easy, and even good cold will make again
Tender subtle flavored cauliflower with lemon, capers and parmesan cheese - it doesn't get any better than this! I have shared this recipe with so many friends.
Wonderful recipe!! I used two lemons the second time around because I loved the roasted lemon flavor. Capers add a nice salty taste, but don’t hesitate to make this if you don’t have them in the pantry. It’s delicious either way.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)