This is a great recipe, use the leftovers in a garden salad served cold.
Roasted Corn with Basil-Shallot Vinaigrette
A simple combination - roasted corn with a basil vinaigrette - has a fresh flavor that is pure summer.
12 Reviews for Roasted Corn with Basil-Shallot Vinaigrette
I have made this quite a few times and it's always wonderful. I find that the clean up is easier if you line your pan with aluminum foil. I also use frozen corn... but sometimes my salad gets a little gummy... and that might be because I use the frozen corn. But it's still delicious every single time I make it!
I made this last night for dinner. Instead of having just plain corn on the cob I made this and it was delicious. Loved the combination of flavors. I did use green onion along with the shallots. There were some left over corn salad and there was also left over grilled asparagus. I cut the asparagus up and added to the left over salad. Had it for lunch and was still good and the asparagus gave it a smoky flavor from the grill. You could even make it that was from the start. Will make again over the summer.
Also not hard to make at all.
Grat alternative at a picnic! Great recipe
Fantastic salad. Deliscious, easy to make and a great compliment to any summer meal !
sues - NYC
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)