This was easy to throw together and it was delicious. At 151 calories per serving it will be on my regular rotation from now on.
Roasted Cod with Warm Tomato-Olive-Caper Tapenade
The Mediterranean flavors of a warm tomato tapenade will brighten all kinds of white fish as well as chicken. Make It a Meal: Orzo and sauteed spinach will round out this meal.
11 Reviews for Roasted Cod with Warm Tomato-Olive-Caper Tapenade
Our family loves this recipe - it looks impressive, tastes delicious, and yet it only takes a few minutes to throw together! I usually make it with tilapia since that's what I keep on hand. I recommend using cherry tomatoes specifically rather than a large chopped tomato - the skin holds the tomato together better that way. Also, try it with flavored balsamic vinegar for a new twist!
I made this for my husband and daughter, it was excellent, moist, tasty delicious, plus quick and easy to make. The only complaint was we all wanted more. It is so delicious, plan on 1/2 lb. uncooked cod to keep everyone at the table happy!
Very easy, very tasty. Roasting at a high temperature brings out the flavours in the cod. The tapenade tastes great with it. Especially if you like Mediterranean recipes.
I love this dish. The fish absorbs all the wonderful tapenade flavoring and it converts even non-fish lovers. I will definitely make this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)