This was excellent even lacking a few of the ingredients. I didn't have jalapeno or onion on hand so I omitted and upped the amount of peppers using a variety of colors. Also used chicken breasts chunks rather than tenders but it worked fine. I also served over brown rice but I use chicken broth rather than just water to improve the taste of the rice. Will definitely make again.
Roasted Chicken Tenders with Peppers & Onions
Call this one an update of that favorite combo, sausage and peppers. Our healthy version can be served over rice or on a roll with a little shredded cheese for a new take on a Philly cheese steak sandwich.
2 Reviews for Roasted Chicken Tenders with Peppers & Onions
This was quick and easy and VERY tasty! I doubled up on the veggies and added 2 TBS of chicken broth. Served over brown rice, the tangy-ness of the jalapenos was an excellent taste sensation.
I'm definitely adding this one to my "need a healthy dinner fast" recipe favorites.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)