A really nice roasted asparagus. A bit too much sauce for our liking, but will make again.
Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts
Roasting is one of the easiest and tastiest ways to cook asparagus. Here we give it an extra flourish with a quick sauce of reduced balsamic vinegar and a sprinkling of toasted pine nuts.
6 Reviews for Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts
Sounds very good althoug I think 1 Tbsp for 4 servings is not enough. Just made it with the double amount and everyone was very pleased. (PS: We don't need to lose weight.)
Sounds great. One for my recipe book
Excellent. Instead of tossing it in olive oil I sprayed it lightly while on the baking sheet.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)