A really nice roasted asparagus. A bit too much sauce for our liking, but will make again.
Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts
Roasting is one of the easiest and tastiest ways to cook asparagus. Here we give it an extra flourish with a quick sauce of reduced balsamic vinegar and a sprinkling of toasted pine nuts.
6 Reviews for Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts
Sounds very good althoug I think 1 Tbsp for 4 servings is not enough. Just made it with the double amount and everyone was very pleased. (PS: We don't need to lose weight.)
Sounds great. One for my recipe book
Excellent. Instead of tossing it in olive oil I sprayed it lightly while on the baking sheet.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)