I made this recipe for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it! I loved that you could taste the sweetness of the butternut squash without adding sugar or syrup. The roasting made it perfect!
Oven-Roasted Squash with Garlic & Parsley
From EatingWell: November/December 2009
Winter squash becomes tender and sweeter when roasted—a delicious side for a holiday dinner. Look for interesting squash like kabocha or hubbard at your farmers’ market and try them in this recipe. (Recipe adapted from Alice Waters.)
21 Reviews for Oven-Roasted Squash with Garlic & Parsley
This is a great recipe for roasted squash. Some recipes add too much sweetness, but the garlic really adds great flavor and tempers the sweet butternut squash I used. I will be making this one again.
My picky eaters LOVED this dish! It is an absolute "do-again" .
I made with butternut and it turned out awesome
I bought butternut squash for the first time and I used this recipe. AMAZING!!!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)