I've made these risotto cakes twice using leftover tomato & sausage rissotto and served them with a simple salad for dinner. Its a nice way to use up the the leftover rissotto without feeling like your eating leftovers. My toddler who won't eat the original rissotto ate & enjoyed the cakes, which makes it a winning recipe here.
From EatingWell: January/February 2011
Turn leftover risotto into crispy risotto cakes with this easy recipe. Serve with marinara sauce and a big salad for a fast dinner or with poached eggs on top for brunch.
2 Reviews for Risotto Cakes
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)