I've made these risotto cakes twice using leftover tomato & sausage rissotto and served them with a simple salad for dinner. Its a nice way to use up the the leftover rissotto without feeling like your eating leftovers. My toddler who won't eat the original rissotto ate & enjoyed the cakes, which makes it a winning recipe here.
From EatingWell: January/February 2011
Turn leftover risotto into crispy risotto cakes with this easy recipe. Serve with marinara sauce and a big salad for a fast dinner or with poached eggs on top for brunch.
2 Reviews for Risotto Cakes
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (109 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (74 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)