I made this today, changed a few items...cut the onion down to 1/2 onion, and added mushrooms and cauliflower. It turned out awsome! This will be one of my favorites. It makes a huge amount so next time I make it I will cut it down in half. It doesn't warm up as nice as it is fresh.
Rigatoni with Sausage & Broccoli
From EatingWell: January/February 1998
You don't have to avoid creamy pasta sauces and sausage to stay healthy—this quick sauce relies on low-fat milk and a little turkey sausage to deliver rich and tasty results with not a lot of fat.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)