I thought this recipe was really great. I actually made this in my pressure cooker so I had a flavorful and healthy dinner ready in a flash. Next time (which happens to be tonight) I will double the 'spicy sizzle' as I thought it really took the dish to the next level. It also wasn't quite as hot as I thought it would be so I ended up using more of it than anticipated and I didn't have enough for my leftovers. The husband enjoyed it too and he's a persnickety pain in the butt when it comes to food.
Red Lentil Soup with a Spicy Sizzle
This Turkish soup features a delicious, healthful combination of lentils and whole-grain bulgur. A drizzle of sizzling spiced olive oil gives the soup a final flourish.
8 Reviews for Red Lentil Soup with a Spicy Sizzle
The hardest part of making this soup is waiting to eat it. For so few ingredients, this soup is full of flavor. Will be making this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)