Fantastic! I used Pappardelle's Asiago, Basil & Garlic ravioli, which was perfect. Very easy but full of flavor.
Ravioli with Arugula & Pecorino
From EatingWell: September/October 2010
Elevate frozen ravioli with sizzled garlic and shallots, shaved pecorino and fresh arugula. Serve with: Whole-grain baguette and a light-bodied red wine, such as pinot noir.
19 Reviews for Ravioli with Arugula & Pecorino
so easy to prepare and my boyfriend wouldn't stop gushing about it. The 1/4 cup oil startled me at first (oh my god calories) but it really is needed because there is so much arugula, it was absolutely delicious....will definitely make for company and for myself in the future!
Wow! This is absolutely one of the best dishes I have ever eaten! I will definitely pass this recipe on to friends! Thanks Eating Well!
Absolutely fantabulous. Easy as can be and super flavorful. Probably the only recipe in the last 3 years that I haven't had to tweak in any way. Will be even better when we make it with homemade ravioli but just superb with store bought anyway. I won't even admit to how much of this we ate!! No savings of calories here!
This recipe was delicious and easy! We added sauteed scallops to the dish when we tossed the arugula and ravioli in the "sauce" and it worked really well with the flavors of the dish. Definitely recommended!!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)