Raspberry Overnight Muesli
From EatingWell: March/April 2014
In this overnight muesli recipe, yogurt softens the oats to make them creamy and delicious. Don’t have raspberries on hand? Try adding chopped apple, blueberries or dried cranberries instead to this healthy overnight muesli recipe.
- 3/4 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped almonds
- Combine yogurt and oats in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 24 hours.
- Stir in raspberries and top with almonds just before eating.
Tips & Notes
- Make Ahead Tip: Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Per serving: 401 calories; 8 g fat (1 g sat, 4 g mono); 3 mg cholesterol; 68 g carbohydrates; 20 g added sugars; 36 g total sugars; 17 g protein; 9 g fiber; 183 mg sodium; 716 mg potassium.
Nutrition Bonus: Magnesium (44% daily value), Calcium (37% dv), Vitamin C (29% dv), Zinc (23% dv), Potassium (20% dv), Vitamin B12 (17% dv), Iron (15% dv)
Carbohydrate Servings: 4
Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 fat-free milk, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...Icebox pies are an easy and popular summer dessert, yet they're...Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Turkey sausage is a healthy, leaner alternative to...
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Main dish, vegetarian
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- More than 1 hour
- Main Ingredient
- Vegetarian, other
- March/April 2014
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)