I wanted to make a beautiful holiday cocktail that had no alcohol in it. This got rave reviews from all my guests, and it's going to become a regular feature of my entertaining. It was tart, but sweet, and the combination of raspberry, lime and club soda was just perfect.
From EatingWell: July/August 2010
Pressing the raspberries through a fine-mesh sieve will get every drop of juice into this refreshing limeade while leaving those pesky seeds behind. If you want to make it ahead, don’t add the seltzer until the last minute.
2 Reviews for Raspberry Limeade
If you want a "special" beverage, with eye appeal and great taste, make this. Enlist help with the lime sqeezing and pressing raspberries, but it is worth it. I considered making some into an adult beverage by adding some vodka, but I never did. We ended up drinking it all as is. But I think it would make a nice cocktail...
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)