I have made unfavorable comment about these bars a few months ago, because I found them quite unlikable (to say the least)...... I guess only positive comment go through the system at Eating Well .... how sad!
From EatingWell: May/June 2009
Tart raspberry filling is swirled into a low-fat cream filling in these beautiful bars. They're a festive treat for a summer picnic or party.
19 Reviews for Raspberry Bars
Absolutely loved these. I'll be making them again soon!
Great summer treat, made me wish raspberries were in season year round! I had to bake my crust a little longer than recipe stated to get a good crunch.
Really delicious, easy and not too sinful to boot! I will be making this again for sure!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)