So delicious!! My daughter absolutely loved it! We all did...thanks!
Raspberry-Balsamic Chicken with Shallots
From EatingWell: April/May 2005
Tasty and flexible—what more could you want in a recipe? You could easily vary the flavors by making the dish with black cherry jam and red-wine vinegar, apricot jam and apple cider vinegar or orange marmalade and sherry vinegar.
4 Reviews for Raspberry-Balsamic Chicken with Shallots
Delicious marinade, easy steps and quick cooking, my perfect meal!! The flavour was perfect and even my sister who is VERY picky loved this "teriyaki" chicken.
This was SOOO good !! I plan on making it many times !
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)