From EatingWell: The Simple Art of EatingWell
This low-cal, low-fat homemade ranch dressing is so easy to make you won’t need to buy it ever again!
- 2/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill (or 4 teaspoons dried)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 4 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, fresh (or dried) dill, red onion, white-wine vinegar, garlic powder, salt and freshly ground pepper in a bowl until blended.
Per tablespoon: 8 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 76 mg sodium; 6 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 0
Exchanges: Free food
More From EatingWell
If you’re planning a holiday party this year, make...Celebrate the new year with EatingWell’s best healthy recipes!...
Eating a meatless dinner on Thanksgiving opens up a world of...Find inspiration for healthy holiday dining and entertaining...
Oatmeal is an ideal breakfast for cooler months and is arguably...
Try one of these 5-minute, healthy smoothie recipes for a...
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast or a refreshing...
Eating too many added sugars may be taking a toll on our...
Indulge in something sweet with our delicious vegan dessert...
Black bean soup and black bean chili are delicious,...
Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, healthy wrap recipes...
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option for dinner,...
Pull out your crock pot and make a delicious and hearty slow-...
Packed with iron, dietary fiber and thiamine, oats are a...
If you’re trying to cut back on carbs or are following a low-...
Apple pie is a favorite fall dessert and pumpkin pie is an...
- Total Time
- 15 minutes or less
- 8 or more
- Preparation/ Technique
- Type of Dish
- Salad dressing
- The Simple Art of EatingWell