This was absolutely delicious! We used a mixture of vegetables -- including mustard greens -- and 1/2 jar of red curry. Wonderful flavor. We're sure to repeat this again and again.
Quick Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry
Curry quick enough for a weeknight supper - especially if you use precut cauliflower and baby spinach.
13 Reviews for Quick Thai Chicken & Vegetable Curry
One of my family's new favorites! I doubled the curry and used 2 dozen fresh basil leaves (add with spinach) for a an additional flavor kick. For less watery sauce use regular (not lite) coconut milk (does take away from the "heathly factor" a bit). YUM!
I used an extra tablespoon of curry paste (and added some chili sauce), but it still wasn't as spicy I would have hoped. Next time, I'll use a full can of lite coconut milk instead of 1/2 broth 1/2 coconut milk. I think that'll improve the texture too.
The recipe turned out excellent! After reading the reviews I doubled up on the curry paste. Recipe was a bit watery and no flavor was lost. My husband loved it! Would definitely make this again.
Heena, Atlanta, GA
My boyfriend was just diagnosted with high blood pressure, and we luck upon this recipe. With all the different ingredients it made for a very flavorful meal, where we didn't really miss the usual amount of salt.
Teisha, Landover, MD
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)