A really quick and easy to prepare casserole with lots of flavor and servings of vegetables. Heating the beans a bit makes them a lot easier to spread.
Quick Shrimp Enchilada Bake
Shrimp enchiladas offer a taste of coastal Mexican cuisine but some versions contain so much cheese, butter and sour cream that they can pack a whopping 50 grams of fat per serving. Our version has vibrant flavor and only half the calories and 6 grams of fat per serving, plus we use precooked peeled shrimp so you can get the dish on your table fast enough for a weeknight supper. The addition of refried beans helps makes these enchiladas an excellent source of fiber as well.
35 Reviews for Quick Shrimp Enchilada Bake
My family liked this (our kids are 7 and 5). I personally didn't like putting the shrimp in the microwave for 2 minutes. They were a bit rubbery and I think it may have been from being in the micro. I will try it again but may use black beans - chicken would be nice in this too - if I use shrimp I will not put them in the microwave. I gave this dish 2 instead of 3 stars because of the shrimp. It was super easy to make though and my family liked it...can't go wrong with that!
My daughter is a picky eater and she likes. I will definitely make this recipe again.
this was a easy recipe and we all loved it. Kids went and got thirds. We will be making this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)