The recipe doesn't say what temp and how long to bake this crust at...I guess I'll just keep my eye on it and take the pizza out when it looks done...But I'm curious if anyone else opts to toast the crust a little before putting on the toppings. I usually do that and it tends to result in a crunchier, sturdier crust. I hate soggy crust!
Quick Pizza Dough
In less time than you can drive to the store and back, this homemade pizza dough is ready.
4 Reviews for Quick Pizza Dough
I subbed WW pastry flour and regular yeast (let sit for the same amount of time- 15 minutes). Added fresh rosemary and Italian seasoning. It made a flavorful, crisp and slightly chewy thin crust- awesome! So fast and simple. Worked great for my grilled pizza recipe, and turned out 4, 1/8-inch thickness pizzas, about 8-10 inches in diameter, each.
This was fast and easy! The dough was good. It was light and fluffy, not chewy like I prefer but for fast crust that doesn't need to raise, pretty good! We will definitely be making this again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)