Is it just me, or is this recipe misnamed? I mean, wouldn't you agree that a chicken PARM recipe ought to have PARM in it?
Quick Chicken Parmesan for Two
From EatingWell: November/December 2012
Ooey-gooey cheese, crispy breadcrumbs and plenty of sauce are the hallmarks of any good chicken Parmesan recipe, and this one-skillet version of chicken parm for two is no exception. We made this recipe easier by skipping the breading on the chicken and loading the top of the dish with cheese and breadcrumbs. Serve it with whole-wheat pasta to soak up the extra sauce.
2 Reviews for Quick Chicken Parmesan for Two
I made this the other night and it turned out wonderfully! I will definitely make this again. I found the instructions a bit confusing. The bread crumbs go on at the end, after you put the chicken in the sauce and cover with mozzarella. Then broil. Turned out fab!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)