I would cut the lemon juice by half next time. It completely overpowered the cherries. But, my kids loved it and we enjoyed the sauce as an alternative to syrup on waffles. Yummy!
Quick Cherry Sauce
From EatingWell: February/March 2006
Frozen pitted cherries make this luscious sauce a snap to make. Try substituting frozen raspberries if you prefer.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)