This is a super easy recipe. Roasted squash with brown sugar and butter (or fake butter, in my case) is always too sweet for me. Now I know why: Acorn squash is already very sweet all by itself. This recipe only calls for squash and oil, so it's not going to astound your taste buds, but it is a good basic recipe for using up acorn squash and making a simple, tasty side dish.
Pureed Roasted Winter Squash
Try this roasted puree as a ravioli filling or a simple side dish.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)