Good salad, I knew my spouse would not take to simply "greens" and shrimp...so I added cucumber, green onions, radishes and black olives to the "greens". The dressing was great, easy. I used a bit more garlic than called for; I added some parsley and omitted the salt from the dressing. Shrimp w prosciutto is awesome, though some might find it a bit salty. Glad I omitted the salt from the dressing. Dish was easy to prepare and cook. Filling and satisfying with my additions. This would be a wonderful luncheon salad as well.
Prosciutto-Wrapped Shrimp with Arugula Salad
From EatingWell: November/December 2012
This recipe for jumbo shrimp wrapped in thin strips of prosciutto and served on a lemony bed of arugula is a practically effortless dish that’s sure to impress your guests. Wrap your shrimp and make the dressing ahead of time, and you’ll have dinner on the table even faster. Serve with toasted whole-wheat baguette sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)