This was such a great recipe. Not to toot my own horn, but these were better then some I have had in Tapas Restaurants! The recipe makes a ton of sauce but it so so versitile you can use it many places.
Crispy Potatoes with Spicy Tomato Sauce
From EatingWell: March/April 2011
This recipe is inspired by our love of the Spanish tapa Patatas Bravasâ€”crispy bites of potatoes sometimes served with a spicy tomato sauce. If youâ€™re not in the mood for a spicy sauce, just add a tiny pinch of crushed red pepper or omit it altogether. The recipe makes lots of the zesty, lycopene-rich sauceâ€”any leftover sauce will hold well for a few days. Try it in an omelet or as a sandwich spread.
3 Reviews for Crispy Potatoes with Spicy Tomato Sauce
I made half the recipe and used a teeny less red pepper than suggested. These came out fabulous. I like the inside of the potatoes really soft and the outside crispy. I cooked them for 25 minutes and there really soft on the inside so I put them on low and covered them. Delicious!!! Dipping sauce is excellent!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)