Thinly sliced potatoes are tossed with oil, salt and pepper then baked to crispy perfection in this pretty side dish.
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, very thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Toss potato slices with the remaining 3 teaspoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the potato slices in an overlapping 10-inch circle on the prepared baking sheet, forming a layered potato cake. Bake until tender and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per serving: 124 calories; 4 g fat (0 g sat, 3 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 20 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 2 g protein; 2 g fiber; 145 mg sodium; 621 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
If you work out in the morning, refuel with one of these...
Our healthy Labor Day recipes are a delicious way to...
One-pot recipes are the perfect solution for easy weeknight...
Our healthy stir-fry recipes are full of fiber-rich...
Packed with a bounty of nutrients as well as fiber, green...
Store-bought packaged foods can make cooking or baking easier...
Whether grilled, seared, broiled, baked or made into burgers...
Whether you’re roasting beets, serving them sliced on a salad...
Celebrate summer with our summer dessert recipes made with...In the dog days of summer, you don’t have to turn on your stove...
When summer tomatoes from backyard gardens and farmstands hit...
In celebration of EatingWell's 10th anniversary we picked our...
These easy weeknight suppers are inspired by the bountiful...
Take advantage of summer's bounty of fresh produce with these...
Muffin tins are great for making more than just muffins,...
Use your charcoal grill or gas grill for more than just...
- Type of Dish
- Side dish, potato/starch
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 45 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient
- Vegetarian, other
- Preparation/ Technique