Thinly sliced potatoes are tossed with oil, salt and pepper then baked to crispy perfection in this pretty side dish.
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound small Yukon Gold potatoes, very thinly sliced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet with 1 teaspoon oil.
- Toss potato slices with the remaining 3 teaspoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the potato slices in an overlapping 10-inch circle on the prepared baking sheet, forming a layered potato cake. Bake until tender and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per serving: 124 calories; 4 g fat (0 g sat, 3 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 20 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 2 g protein; 2 g fiber; 145 mg sodium; 621 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1
Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat
More From EatingWell
You won’t waste half a day’s worth—or more—of calories with...
Celebrate summer’s fresh vegetables with our healthy recipes...
Getting your kids to eat healthy on a gluten-free diet can be...Chicken is a great ingredient for building a healthy and...
Gluten-free salads, soups and sides don’t have to be boring....
Healthy and slimming summer dinners shouldn’t be hard to find...
Beat the heat and embrace the flavors of summer with low-...
Our low-calorie pasta salad recipes will be a favorite dish...
Celebrate the season with EatingWell's best recipes from the...
Cool down with these healthy, homemade freezer pops. On hot...
If you find yourself short on time this summer, try these...
For a lighter option for dinner tonight, try making a quick...
Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking to cut back on...
Eating meatless at least once a week has a host of health...
If you're looking for an easy, healthy meal idea for dinner...
These healthy vegan recipes take you on a virtual trip around...
- Type of Dish
- Side dish, potato/starch
- Ease of Preparation
- Total Time
- 45 minutes or less
- Main Ingredient
- Vegetarian, other
- Preparation/ Technique