I followed the recipe to the letter. The curry came out too spicy and was overwhelmed with mustard flavor. It should perhaps be read as 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
Potato Curry with Peas
From EatingWell: September/October 1993
Serve with the Indian flatbreads known as chapatis for a vegetarian meal or use as an accompaniment for simple grilled fish or chicken. If you'd like a hotter taste, do not remove seeds from the jalapeño pepper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)