This is one of my family's favorite recipes! I cannot believe they all went back for seconds and thirds, even. My family is very, very picky so I was pleasantly surprised and happy when they all gave it a 5-star rating. I will definitely be making this again. And I have other plans for the small amount of mango sauce left over! Yum!!
Pork Tenderloin with Gingered Mango Sauce
A vibrant mango sauce--also great with chicken or fish--will have you dreaming of warm and balmy Key West. Serve it with brown basmati rice and a salad of mixed greens.
2 Reviews for Pork Tenderloin with Gingered Mango Sauce
This is a terrific recipe! (It was formerly known as Pork Tenderloin with Keys Mango Sauce from Eating Well's Rush Hour Cookbook.) The sweetness of the mango combines with the tangyness of of the vinegar and really compliments the tender pork with the herbs. You can cut back on the amount of sugar if the mangoes are super-sweet.
Just a note - the cooking time is considerably more - usually a total of 30-45 minutes. Strongly recommend using the instant-read meat thermometer to determine when tenderloin is done.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)