I have made the recipe exactly as is, and it is great. However, the pork is so exceptionally good, that I think I'll just always make my pork tenderloins that way and not mess with making cherry salsa and eating it as fajitas. Making the pork again today with corn on the cob and quinoa.
Pork Fajitas with Smoky Cherry Salsa
From EatingWell: May/June 2012
This pork fajitas recipe with grilled pork tenderloin, onions and peppers gets a sweet-smoky aroma and flavor when topped with chipotle-infused cherry salsa. Manchego cheese, though untraditional for fajitas, pairs nicely.
2 Reviews for Pork Fajitas with Smoky Cherry Salsa
Truly unique, in a good way. Save yourself the work and use ready-made garlic past/puree. I did it indoors, on a stove-top grill. I only seared the tenderloin, then popped it in the oven to finish. Outstanding.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)