This is a very good recipe I have made several times.
Pork Chops with Pear & Ginger Sauce
In this quick saute, vinegar and sugar are caramelized in the skillet, forming a deep, richly flavored base for the sauce. Ginger adds a spicy note that plays against the mild pork and pear.
4 Reviews for Pork Chops with Pear & Ginger Sauce
This is another favorite and a meal I've made more time then I can count. The flavor of the ginger and pears with the pork is perfect! I've even made the sauce and paired it with Tilapia and Salmon. Amazing!
My husband and I really enjoyed this. It was really flavorful and healthy. He said it looked like a really "special" dish. It was about the same difficulty as a stir fry and took about as long. It required the same kind of prep - getting everything ready and waiting before I turned on the burner. Then it came together easily. The sear on the chops is really important to the overall flavor so get them nice and brown.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)