This is a family favorite. We make this every year during peach season! And anyone I've made it for had nothing but rave reviews. Double the sauce though... it is extra tasty.
Pork Chops with Peach Barbecue Sauce
From EatingWell: July/August 2008
The tangy peach barbecue sauce that glazes these pork chops is incredible on grilled chicken or salmon as well. Bone-in pork chops (as opposed to boneless) are less likely to dry out. Just make sure to trim away as much fat as possible for healthier results.
6 Reviews for Pork Chops with Peach Barbecue Sauce
This was a hit for our Sunday dinner. The brine gave the chops a wonderful flavor, and they were so juicy. The peach barbecue sauce was a new and tasty addition. My husband loved this. Will definitely make again.
This was excellent. I made these pork shops for a dinner party and everyone absolutely loved them! Get chops with a bone, I got the french center cut, they were nice and thick, and very tasty. I made more sauce than the recipe called for because I had 6 chops but I would have had enough I think with the amount specified. Perfect opportunity to try the leftover sauce over salmon.
Very delicious! Served with sides shown in photo, which paired perfectly! Will try with Chicken breasts as well.
Yum! My husband loved it and now this recipe is part of our 'DO OVER" recipe collection! We had a side of spinach salad to go with these chops!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)