My husband is not a big mushroom fan but he said he liked this...a lot! Great taste! Pork chops were very tender. Leftovers were just as tasty!
Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
From EatingWell: May/June 2012
These seared pork chops are topped with a rich and creamy mushroom sauce that gets flavored with fresh herbs.
9 Reviews for Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
loved it and my husband really liked it. he doesn't usually likee new reciepes
I wasn't a big fan of how this sauce turned out. I used a combination of tarragon and parsley for the 1/2 cup of fresh herbs and they overpowered the flavor of everything else. I think a 1/4 cup of herbs would have been enough. I did love how fast and easy it was to cook the pork chops and then the sauce using the same skillet. Less dishes!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)