Our family liked this recipe; but I'm unlikely to repeat it. It may be that I did not get a high enough quality Marsala - :). But I felt that given the prep or scramble to add ingredients on the fly vs. the outcome, I'll look for other options!
Pork Chops with Creamy Marsala Sauce
From EatingWell: July/August 2010
A little cornstarch gives the sweet and salty Marsala sauce for this pork dish the kind of body it would usually take a cup of heavy cream (rather than low-fat milk) to achieve. The recipe makes plenty of sauce, so you’ll want to serve it with some egg noodles or mashed potatoes to soak it all up.
11 Reviews for Pork Chops with Creamy Marsala Sauce
Delicious sauce, even my picky hubby liked it and said it was restaurant quality! But need to make more sauce next time. Definitely a keeper!
Made this for my family of diversely, picky eaters. They ALL loved it and I will certainly be making this again!
Wanted to sneak home early and make a nice dinner for my wife. Found recipe online at work, stopped by the Liquor store for some nice Marsala, market for prosciutto and whipped it up in no time at all. Taste was excellent. She loved it. I will make again, but will likely increase the sauce a bit. Wonderful.
This was very good, although I think it could use a little extra flavor. I think mushrooms would be a great option - unfortunately, my husband won't eat them )-: I served this with egg noodles and we could have used a little more sauce (but we LOVE sauce). I will definitely make this again!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)