My grandson is a picky eater and was hesitant to try this soup as he is with pretty much everything. But because it contains some of his favorite foods like apples, pork ( I called it sausage) and noodles, he gave it a try. He loves this soup and it has become a stepping stone to trying other foods.
Pork, Apple & Miso Noodle Soup
From EatingWell: September/October 2012
Apples and mild white miso lightly sweeten this easy noodle soup recipe. It’s got plenty of flavor with few ingredients, but feel free to add a dash of hot sauce for zing. Serve with a watercress salad.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)